THE ARCHIVES

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Famous Monsters Of Filmland #32 - Monster Kid Madness

 What to do in October while waiting for Halloween Night- work on your costume, make monster models or even your own Monster Movie.
 I can see the Metaluna Mu-tant influence in the body but not sure about the head, rather Blaisdellesque.

 I am smiling...


This guy knows what glue can do...

 Look deep into the faces of those who came before you! As for you (us) old-timers, simply weep uncontrollably...
 If you had been twelve in '65 and lived in Oregon, would you have looked up Miss Nicholls phone number?
 Oh, Baby Doll!...





 Check out the Barbie!
 This just looks cool. A lot of excitement over a dead guy...
 Don't leave home without 'em!
 I don't know if i've ever actually seen one of the Munsters masks, were they lacking in some way? They always used cast photos in the ads...
 What's with Drac's cap?
 That monster font is awesome!
Ladies & Gentlemen, Mr. Michael Gough...

7 comments:

Eegah!! said...

Unbelievable! I knew someday my dreams would come true! So, can you give me Melodee's phone number please?

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

This very scene haunted me for years after a 'friend' came up behind me in the theatre and poked me in the neck on both sides at the appropriate time! Dang!

KW said...

The Michael Gough picture is my new wallpaper, thanks!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

perfect for the office!

Mr. Karswell said...

Boy, it's not enough to just build your model kit, to actually create a great little scene to put your monster in is fantabulous-- this is such a great little article on so MANY levels of awesome...

Prof. Grewbeard said...

Aurora learned a lot from this contest.

Anonymous said...

Melodee may be no Heidi Saha, but...

Related Posts with Thumbnails