THE ARCHIVES

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Scarecrow - Pt. Three, HeeHeeHee!!!...
















I just noticed that today is the first year anniversary of Magic Carpet Burn. I didn't really think i'd be able to keep it going this long. I think I can make it through Xmas of this year. After that I don't know. Anyway it's been great and has helped me from going insane, hope everyone who has been dropping by has been entertained. I feel like i'm in good company. Well, um, I hadn't intended to make a speech and I certainly succeeded...(paraphrased Marx Bros. joke)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! A little late, but i've enjoyed all the mixture of posts here and wanted to say thanks!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

better late than never, i'm just happy you're happy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails