THE ARCHIVES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Milton The Monster #1


Well, what do you know, I posted a comic today! I'm a big fan of the Milton The Monster cartoon so when I found out there was a comic book adaptation I picked it up. For those of you who have never seen the show, it's quite a bit better than what you're about to read today. Having said that, I just felt that I needed a dose of Cute today, and hopefully you do too. Please check out the cartoon, you can rent it from Netflix or watch it on YouTube...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This story certainly brings to mind the comedic Briefer Frankenstein, especially the Monster's return, after being sent out by his creator. (Lots of Briefer's work can be found at Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine.)

Prof. Grewbeard said...

thanx for the links!

Mr. Karswell said...

I bought the Milton DVD box set and me and my kid watch it all the time. It's got all the other cartoons too like Fearless Fly etc... crazy stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails